To support training in urology in Europe to closely collaborate with the EBU, the EAU and other recognised organisations.
The activities of the ESRU include:
- Representation of the views, ideas and needs of the European urological residents in urology in various fora, such as the EBU, the EAU and the medical industry.
- Supporting the different national
- Promotion of educational courses and material directed to urological trainees, if possible free of charge for the individual trainee. Organization of the annual International Meeting of the
- Editing an up-dated document on the ESRU's view of good urological training and collecting information about the present training situation for the European urological residents.
- Organizing exchanges
- Bringing together trainees who may have mutual research, professional or social interests.
- Maintaining an updated Internet site for the spread of information to the European trainees facilitating the