Given the current state of Uro-oncology, the urology specialty and oncology specialty have been approaching to the point that in many fields the boarders are not defined between them, mainly because they no longer exist. Modern medicine leads its professionals to a growing and increasingly demanding superspecialization, which results in the known oncology or multidisciplinary committees. We are convinced that the present and the immediate future challenges in the field of Uro-oncology forces to have a specific training that is only partially covered by the specialties separately and makes a title with these features to cover a real growing need in modern medicine.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND ADMISSION
Graduate in Medicine or equivalent degree awarded by a superior education institution of the EEES or third countries empowered to access superior education teaching.
Medicine professionals specialized in urology, medical oncology and radiation oncology and equivalent foreign specialties Senior Resident/Specialist in training of the specialties mentioned.
STRUCTURE, PRICE AND DEADLINES
- Number of credits: 20 ECTS, presence modality
- Price: 5.000 €. Fractioned payment
- Duration: November 2016 to May 2017
- Hours: Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 14.00 and from 16.00 to 18.30. Some Saturdays from 9.00 to 14.00. (See website for details)
- Capacity: 20
- Number of scholarships: 3
- Preregistration July 1 to September 15, 2016
- Admission 15 to 26 September 2016
- Registration September 26 to October 15, 2016
For more information see flyer.